Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Today I finally headed out to the store. I got some pretty good deals. I did really well at one store and was super excited, but my overall savings was just so-so. Here's my loot!



1 Pinesol Cleaner
1 Welches Squeezable grape jelly
3 Duncan Hines Cake Mixes
1 Betty Crocker Frosting
3 Mc Cormick Seasoning packs
1 pkg I can't believ it's not butter baking sticks
1 Barilla Marinara sauce
1 lb Brown Onion
1 Vitamin Water (FREE)
1 Chuck Roast
1 pkg Rib Eye steaks
1 Maries Salad Dressing
2 Mabeline mascaras
2 Sure deodorants
2 Dove conditioners
2 Lysol Wipes
2 Lysol Toilette cleaners
2 Lysol Bathroom cleaners
2 Walgreens Multipurpose cleaners
2 Boxes Hefty Zip bags
4 Jars Skippy Peanut Butter
1 Edge Shave Gel
1 Chocolate Chex Mix (FREE)
1Cheddar Chex Mix
1 Skintamate Shave Gel
1 Pkg Scunci Rubberbands
1 Colgate Toothbrush (FREE)
1 Scotchbrite Sponge

Total Price= $167.06
Total Paid= $58.71
Total Saved= $108.35/65%
I received $5.00 to spend on my next trip as well.

I really needed peanut butter so I was happy it was on sale. I have been scraping it out of the jar for the last few days. Also, my daughters 3rd birthday is coming up and we're having a party for her. I'm going to be making the cakes so I was pretty happy they were on sale and I had a coupon. I just need to get more icing and I'll be all set!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Good loot! I got some of the same stuff. Betty Crocker cake mixes were 84 cents and Daniel wants a carrot cake for his birthday (don't ask me why because I don't like them), so I bought that and stocked up on some more. You'd think I'd bake Coral's cake, but I saw the cutest Tinkerbell cake at Albertson's and just had to order it. It comes with a clip that we can attach to her backpack for our trip! I'm a nerd!