Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weekly Grocery Shopping

I didn't need much this week and I had to make a run to Sam's club for the ever important diapers so my budget was smaller this week and I just bought some stuff that was on a good sale. Also, I am splurging on Friday and buying some lobster tails so I needed to save my money for that (i will probably go over budget a bit this month because of Valentines day and I'm cooking dinner for my dad and step mom for their birthdays, but I'm going to try to stay under budget!!). My local grocery store is having a one day sale on lobster tails on Friday for people to buy for their sweethearts on Valentines Day so we're going to get a few so we can have a special dinner on Saturday. Fun! Here's my deals for the week.....

1 Pkg Fruit Roll Ups
2 Pkgs of 4 Yo-Plus Yogurt
1 Pkg of 6 Yoplait Kids Yogurt
4.65 lbs of Peaches
2 Pkgs Menthos Gum
1 Pkg Fresh Express Lettuce (I buy this every week, sale or not)
1 Canister Windex Wipes
1 Pkg Pledge Multi-Surface Wipes
1 Canister Scrubbing Bubbles Wipes
1 Bottle Fantastik Cleaner

Original Price= $53.14
Total Saved= $38.97
Total Paid= $14.17/74% Savings

I have been trying to get a collection of cleaners in both of my bathrooms and in the kitchen so I don't have to bring all the cleaners around to each room and up and downstairs fifty times. I just need a few more things and I will have a full set of cleaners in those rooms. Hopefully I will get some good deals again soon on those items!

No comments: