Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hmmm.... What should I put here???

I have this space.....
It's a wall in my living room and it's just a big blank space. I have been wracking my brain about what I should put there for a few months. Because I live in a small space, I need to make every inch count. Almost everything in my home has a purpose. When I buy any furniture or organize a closet, my mind isn't just thinking about how it will look but also how it will benefit me. Will it just be a big waste of space?? Can it serve another purpose?? That sort of thing.
Well.... it dawned on me that my mom has an old trunk that would fit perfectly right in that spot. When I say old.. I mean old. I think my grandfather built it (or maybe it was my great grandfather. either way... it's old!). So, I called up my mom and asked her what she was doing with the old trunk sitting in her garage. She said "Nothing, you want it??" and of course I said "YES!!!!" So as soon as I get it, I'll post some pics for you. I'm really excited. I'm thinking because this thing is so old, that I don't want to store canned goods in there. I don't want to put anything too heavy in there or anything that could possibly spill and get messy. I'm thinking some where along the lines of paper goods. Diapers, toilet paper, paper towels, that sort of thing.
So stay tuned my friends because I'll be posting pics in the next few days with an update and show off my new trunk!
Awesome!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

So excited for you! That sounds awesome!