Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Shopping!!!

I spent $99.00 on $323.00 worth of groceries this week. I haven't been shopping in awhile and so I needed quite a few things. My grocery store was having a sale where if you bought 8 participating products you got $4.00 off at check out. You could do this 3 times for a total of $12.00 off at check out. Well, I had my son with me and he took up my usual spot where I organize all my coupons and he was getting so grouchy. I was getting flustered and some how miscounted my items and so I missed one of the $4.00 off!! I was so bummed when I got home and looked at my receipt. I only got $8.00 taken out instead of $12.00.

I usually try not to shop with my kids. I go at night when my husband is home and I can go all by myself. I like getting out of the house by myself. It's my alone time every week. So now I know to wait till my husband gets home to watch the kids while I shop so I don't ever miss out on another good deal like that again. I was only one item off from getting another $4.00 off. Dang it!!

No comments: