Sunday, March 1, 2009

Free Dental Care

Okay, not exactly, but I thought the title would get you. I have figured out doing the grocery game, that I never have to pay for toothpaste or toothbrushes ever again. In the last few months, I have gotten like 5 toothbrushes for free and 3 or 4 toothpastes for free. I love it!!! I'm getting more for free this week too!! Woo Hoo for me!! You can be just like me if you sign up for the grocery game too!!
I just received 12 weeks free in the grocery game!! If you sign up three people, you get 12 weeks free! The grocery game is so fun. My BFF just signed up and she said that she had no idea how awesome the deals are until she started doing it. She had been listening to me rant and rave about it for months and finally decided to give it a try. She thinks it's so awesome!! She's been getting great deals just like me!

No comments: